How to join us
New members are welcome to join the club in September for an annual fee of $15.00 for 2017/2018.
Club membership is capped at 150 people. There is a waiting list. Renewal notices are sent out in August of each year with a deadline of September 30. Once that deadline has passed, membership is open to new members beginning with those on the waiting list.
To join our waiting list, please complete the wait list application at the bottom of this page and submit online.
In the meantime, you are welcome to attend our monthly speaker meetings for a nominal visitor's fee of $3.00 and to join our Facebook page to keep up to date with our events and gardening on the Sunshine Coast.
Benefits of Membership
Joining the Gibsons Garden Club means
- Monthly meetings with interesting speakers, door prizes and snacks
- Gaining knowledge through speakers and workshops
- Fabulous tours of other people's gardens and exchange tours with other Garden Clubs
- Volunteering to help with the club and the community
- Annual April plant sale
- 3 day long spring garden tour
- Social events such as our summer picnic and Christmas luncheon
- opportunity to exchange seeds, plants and garden advice at our share table
- Friendship and camaraderie
- Sharing your skills with others
- Discounts on plants at local garden centres
membership Application form
Postal Code: Home Phone:
Do you have any special gardening interests?
What do you expect from the Gibsons Garden Club?
Suggestions and Ideas: